Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ye Olde Rehoboth Beach, DE Post Cards

I woke up today feeling a little bummed out. Cloudy, rainy weather, not enough energy to be productive, but not tired enough to go back to sleep. To make things even worse, I'm not going to the beach any time soon..... and that would depress anyone!

So, I thought I would dig out my old Rehoboth Beach, DE post cards I've collected over the years to try and cheer myself up. I've gathered about 25 old postcards in hopes of someday either:

A) Thinking of an interesting way to display them or
B) Thinking of some kind of craft for them that doesn't involve cutting them up.

Neither one of those things have happened yet, but in the meantime they're fun to look at. Unless your vintage post card has been sent, it's probably not going to have a date on it. This website has some great info to help you date it:

www.postcardvalues.com/postcardage.htm

Surfs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment